Inspiration: Sometimes Fridays make us feel a greater sense of energy and hope knowing the weekend is here. Let’s have some fun rounding out our first week of poems with some super-inspired verses.
- Write a poem about a superhero coming to your house and confronting you about something. Somewhere in the poem, state what YOUR superpower is.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and what would you do with it? Write a poem that captures you in a superpower moment.
- Do you already have a “super” power? Tell us about it.
- Do you have a favorite super hero? Tell us who and why.
- Do you have a memory of watching a superhero cartoon or movie or comic? Tell us about it.
- Do you have an opinion about superheros and why those movies seem to make so much money? Tell us.